Dr Cait is a General dentist who treats:
- Early treatment of malocclusion or crowded incorrect bite.
- Braces for children and adults.
- Cosmetic dentistry
- General Dentistry
- Treats children and adults
- Treats TMJ disorder – pain in the jaw head and neck due to clenching and/or grinding the teeth.
Dr. Caitlin McLaughlin-Raiger D.D.S.
- Graduated New York University College of Dentistry in 1996.
- Private practice in Boston from 1996 until the present with father and brother in large general/periodontic practice.
- Taught at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine as a Clinical instructor in Department of General Dentistry.